8. Piskunova S.G.1, Sharshov F.G.1, Prometnoy D.V.2, Vovk Yu.I.3, Krymshamkhalova S.D.1 Regional Model of the Organization of Resuscitation and Counseling Assistance to Children on the Example of the Rostov Region
1 State Budgetary Institution of Rostov Region “Regional Pediatric Teaching Hospital”, Rostov-on-Don
2 Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “Rostov State Medical University”, Rostov-on-Don
3 State Budgetary Institution of Rostov Region “Regional Clinical Hospital”, Rostov-on-Don
The effectiveness of the regional model of provision of resuscitation and counseling services to children in the Rostov region has been analyzed after the directive introduction of remote consulting technologies into practice.
The work of the three-level system of medical organizations which provide resuscitation and counseling services to children is described. Data on the structure of consultative-visiting work with children in the Rostov region in 2012–2017 is given. It is concluded that optimization of resuscitation and consulting work allowed to control all cases of hospitalization of pediatric patients with an emergency condition at the territory of the Rostov Region in one center.
Key words: children, regional model, remote counseling, resuscitation and counseling, resuscitation and counseling center of the regional children’s clinical hospital, three-level system of medical organizations
1. Bairov G.A., Srochnaya hirurgiya detej, (Emergency pediatric surgery), St. Petersburg, Piter Press Publ., 1997, pp. 11–14 (In Rus.)
2. McWay-Jones K., Molineuke E., Phillips B., Shabalov N.P., Sovremennaya neotlozhnaya pomoshch’ pri kriticheskih sostoyaniyah u detej, (Modern emergency care in children’s critical conditions), Moscow, Medpress-inform Publ., 2009, pp. 15–34 (In Rus.)
3. Kichin V.V., Sungurov V.A., Ryabov S.V., (Anesthetic management and intensive care for patients with severe concomitant injury), Anesteziologiya i reanimatologiya, 2007; 4: 23–27 (In Rus.)
4. Sefrin P., Brandi M., Kredel M., (Preclinical care of childrenwith traumatic brain injury), (German Medical Science), 2004; 2: 1—11.
5. Semenova Zh.I., (Children’s severe craniocerebral injury, Prehospital phase), Medicinskaya gazeta, 2006; 8 (In Rus.)
6. Suvorov S.G., Ezelskaya L.V., Rozinov V.M. et al., (Organization of specialized medical care for the children injured in road accidents in the territory of the Moscow Region), Anesteziologiya i reanimatologiya, 2009; 1: 34—36 (In Rus.)
7. Shmakov A.N., Kohno V.N., Kriticheskie sostoyaniya novorozhdennyh (tekhnologiya distancionnogo konsul’tirovaniya i ehvakuacii), (Critical states of new borns (technology of distant consultation and evacuation)), Novosibirsk Publ., 2007, 168 p. (In Rus.)
8. Parr M.J., Joseph A.P., (Resuscitation for major trauma), (Resuscitation), 2001; 48: 1—3.